Text to Speech
Hi, my name is Jim. I'm from Edmonton Canada. I'm a retired citizen of Edmund firefighter, I am retired for 14 years, been on the road for 14 years.
- What did you like the best about working and living in your home country?
The opportunity to do a great job.
- Wonderful! What did you dislike about the working and living condition there?
There was nothing to dislike about the working conditions.
only the living conditions:
it's called "winter"!
Otherwise, Canada is one of the best places in the world to live.
- What is the most curious thing you learned after you started traveling?
That all the phobias and ideas, that other people are dangerous and strange are totally false! We are all the same in this world. Just getting through life the best that we can.
- What do you enjoy the most about traveling and living remotely?
The freedom of movement. Yeah, it's simple as that.
- How do you make your money nowadays? What do you live on? Well, you've heard of digital Nomads?
Well, I'm a pension nomad.
Wonderful, thank you very much for the interview. And keep on traveling.
I shall be doing that