My name is Nina. Before I started working remotely, I lived in Bavaria, Germany. I was self-employed and worked as a personal assistant and office manager.
- What do you like best about the working and living conditions there?
Nothing, apart from Lidl and Edeka grocery stores.
- What did you not like about working?
Taxes, bureaucracy, running costs that are too high, GEZ, gas and utility bills, speeding tickets, and that everything is overregulated.
- What did you hate most about it?
The winter and the low energy, the envy, which keeps you small.
- What do you wish you knew before you started working remotely?
That I should have dared much earlier!
- What would you like to learn about it next?
How I can earn more money easier: Remote 2.0
- What is work today?
Coaching online clients.
- What do you love about it?
My freedom, my personal assistant for €100 a month, barefoot all year round, no taxes or other obligations, ...
and a lot more service for the money.